Your habits that make you successful or not. And this is true for health and fitness. I’ve just bumped into a great infographic in which the nine most important habits are listed.
- Wake up early in the morning to have extra time for exercising, relaxing and preparing your breakfast.
- Have breakfast which is the most important meal of the day. It should contain protein, beneficial carbs, and healthy fats. Fruits and veggies should be on your plate.
- Pay attention to drinking at least eight glasses of water every day. It speeds up your metabolism and keeps you hydrated that crucial for good health.
- Move throughout the day, as much as you can. Grab every possibility to exercise. We sit too much, and that is really bad. You can do bodyweight exercises at home, but you can buy excellent exercise equipment as well.
- Have a nutritious lunch. Instead of buying something crap, prepare your healthy meals the day before.
- Eat the right time of the day. Stuffing yourself before going to bed will make you fat and unhealthy.
- Prepare your body before going to bed by relaxing and exercising a little bit.
Check out the infographic below for the details.
What do you do to keep your body healthy and fit? Share your tips below.