If you are searching for pink running shoes, here you will find the best ones. You will also learn why they are vital for running and how to buy a good pair.
Are you in a hurry? Check out the best running shoes for women here. [/easyazon_link]
Running is a natural way of exercising and having the right kind of shoe helps a lot. When you run, you are subjecting your body to higher impact than when you are walking or doing simple workouts. This means you will need a shoe that fits properly, can absorb the pressure and provide adequate support to the feet. Wearing the wrong running shoe will lead you to have heel pain, stress fractures, shin spins and other overuse syndromes.
Running shoes are very different from walking shoes and aerobic shoes. Having a good pair of running shoe will make you feel lighter when you are running, will not be tight on your feet to form blisters and should provide protection at all times.
Previously, running shoes for women was a smaller version of the men’s shoes, but this has changed with time. There is no perfect shoe for every woman, but it is important to ensure that the shoe shape, the interior construction, and the soles are well designed and appropriate for your feet. Running shoes are designed to absorb 2.5 times your body weight so a good shoe should absorb this impact very well.
Top Rated Running Shoes in Pink
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Lace-up running shoe featuring seamless breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- Plush tongue and collar
- Knit mesh provides protection with a wearable design
- Outsole lugs provide great traction and underfoot protection
- Mpact Guidance System (I.G.S) (Running) : ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- FluidRide: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability
- Fashion Style
- Breathable,lightweight and flexible
- Mizuno cloudwave technology for a softer, smother ride and an enhanced responsive feel
- U4icX strobel lining for added comfort
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) (Running) : ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Removable insole
- Ready. Set. Blast off! Set your run in gravity-defying cushioning and response of the Brooks® Launch 4 running shoe.
- Predecessor: Launch 3.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
What Running Shoes Are the Best for Me?
When buying running shoe lookout for the following:
Type of running
Choose the shoe depending on the type of running you will be doing and your running style. Whether you are cross training, road training or trail running, this will determine the type of shoe to buy. For example, the trail running shoes are enhanced with treads to offer stability and underfoot support as you run.
Your running style also matters, i.e. how you come in contact with the ground, is it outside the heel or inside of the forefoot? This will determine the pattern of the inner sole of the shoe. To get the right fit, it is best to visit a shoe store and have your feet measured well and also get the right kind of shoe that will correct over pronation or supination.
Shape of Your Feet
The shape of your feet matters as there are different from the men shoes. Women have a narrow shape in relation to their forefoot so you should choose a shoe that will not cause your heel not to slip while inside the shoe as it can cause chafing and instability.
It should have a lot of cushioning around it and especially be denser around the ball of the foot and the width of the shoe so as to absorb shock and allow a bounce.
It should have a good heel that is made of carbon rubber so as to absorb impact as you run and they are also durable. A good heel will provide adequate traction that will allow you to maintain balance, whether on wet or dry slopes.
Get shoes that are made of synthetic or nylon material as they are strong, light in weight, flexible and can promote breathability. Get shoes with a waterproof membrane on the upper part of the shoe so that it prevents your feet from moisture or wetness.
Check out the infographic for even more details
Did you like this guide to pink running shoes for women? Share with your friends!
Last update on 2017-10-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API