On this page, you can find the top pink exercise balls, learn why it is such a beneficial equipment, and how to buy a good one.
Are you in a hurry? Check out the best fitness balls here.
Exercise balls which are also called fitness or stability balls are balls that have been designed to provide balance and stability as you train your whole body with innovative and fun moves.
The balls are made of inflatable rubber and can be used to perform various exercises such as crunches, chest presses, triceps lifts and core exercises. They are best used to build muscle and endurance, develop flexibility and balance and also strengthen your core. They are also good for stretching your back, core, and legs.
Top Rated Exercise Balls in Pink
- WORKOUT ANYTIME, ANYWHERE - Now you can have great workouts in the comfort of your own home! The exercise ball from Starwood Sports is a great workout buddy especially for those times when you struggle to get to the gym. You won't need...
- VERSATILE - Great to use as an exercise ball for Yoga, CrossFit or fitness workouts in the gym, at home, or as an exercise ball office chair. It's ideally suited for a wide variety of uses and could be a perfect choice if you are...
- Professional made for fitness gyms and yoga clubs, perfect for outdoor yoga and home fitness, and can be used as computer chairs, help you burn fat and tone muscle, suitable for the young and old, well endorsed by the physical...
- Excellent slip resistant design helps to ensure your safety while you are doing Yog-Asanas and exercise with this ball
- HIGH RESISTANCE UP TO 2000Lbs OF PRESSURE It´s The Toughest Ball On The Market
- TESTED AND APPROVED BY THE BEST FITNESS & WELLNESS PROFESSIONALS Ideal for Yoga Therapy Pilates BBL Gym Fitness and for Pregnancy, Labour & Birth
- GUARANTEED to be the Highest Quality Material on the Market Today. 100% Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
- GYM GRADE FITNESS BALL - Professional quality PVC material, Anti-Burst 2000lbs design able to stand up to the most rigorous workouts
- WON'T LAND YOU FLAT: Our premium, professional material holds up to 2,000lbs and is extra thick and won't burst while you're exercising in even the most rigorous workouts. Considered the best abdomen exercise equipment. Safe and strong...
- WORKOUTS ARE FAST & FUN AGAIN: Getting motivated to workout can be hard, but not when you have the best abdominal exercise equipment at your fingertips. Dynapro's stability balls include a quick-start workout guide from CRUSH Fitness...
- All around great addition to any fitness routine; Can be used for all fitness levels
- Strengthen and tone your core and your abs using the exercise sheet and DVD included in the package
- BOSU Balance Trainer combines all the elements of fitness cardiovascular toning and flexibility into unique and highly effective combinations
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs.
- High-quality fitness ball: Made of environmentally friendly, hypo-allergenic and articulated material, first-class processing. The ball is very hard wearing, anti-burst.
- Strong and Durable: With the ability to support over 2000 lbs. Durable enough to be used every day as an exercise balance ball chair for work desk office to improve your posture.
- Pack of 2 New Pilates Yoga Fitness over ball bender balance ball. Provides an inflation range from 7" to 9"
- Great for Pilates, yoga, balance and core training, weight training,indoor and outdoor sports.
- Due to the PVC material, some may look smaller than expected. Please inflating 80% of size on the initial inflation and left the ball overnight to get fully stretched. Then re-inflate 1-2 times and it will reach its final size.
- Made of eco-friendly, phthalates & latex free, non-toxic materials - Safe for you & the environmentIdeal for strengthening and toning your overall body muscle
Which Exercise Ball to Buy
When you are choosing an exercise ball to buy, you should look for the following features:
Balls range in sizes, i.e. from 12 to 30 inches so make sure you get a ball that suits your height. When you sit on it, the feet should be flat on the ground and the knees are at 90 degrees.
Quality is a must. A high-quality ball will be tough and be resistant to any piercing. So buy a ball that is burst resistant so that when it bursts it deflates gently and slowly and not like a balloon.
It should be stable enough when it is inflated so that it doesn’t move while you are on it.
Get a ball that comes with a foot pump which makes it convenient enough for you.
A beginner should consider getting a softer ball till they gain stability and strength of using the ball.
Use your pink fitness ball on a padded surface, mat or carpet so that you are protected just in case you lose balance and near the wall so that you don’t lose your balance. If doing sitting exercises, keep your feet the same width with your shoulders for better stability. Maintain a natural curve of your back to strengthen the back.
As you exercise it is best to wear a shirt because not wearing one will make you sweat directly on the ball which makes it sweaty and slippery. A slippery ball is not good for working out as it may cause injuries and skin rashes or infection and makes working out frustrating.
Why Exercise with Fitness Ball
While working on the exercise ball, it provides a platform where you can increase the intensity of your workout so as to engage a lot of muscles. Using the right size of the exercise ball is essential so as to perform your exercises well, and get the most out of your workouts. The ball should be inflated well enough so that when you sit on it, your knees bend at 90 degrees angle.
The benefits of using an exercise ball as you exercise, include:
- It is good for restoring back and spine health and also prevention of further damage because it supports the back well as you stretch and exercise.
- Provides core stability, which enables you to perform activities such as pulling, lifting, pushing, throwing and bending much comfortably without straining.
- As you exercise, you can reach the hard to reach muscles, stabilize your muscle hence improve your posture and balance.
- The ball improves your endurance and muscle strength. Hence it helps tone the body muscle as you exercise.
The best exercises you can do with a stability ball.
Did you like this guide to pink exercise balls? Share with your friends!