On this page, you can find the top pink exercise balls, learn why it is such a beneficial equipment, and how to buy a good one.
Are you in a hurry? Check out the best fitness balls here.
Exercise balls which are also called fitness or stability balls are balls that have been designed to provide balance and stability as you train your whole body with innovative and fun moves.
The balls are made of inflatable rubber and can be used to perform various exercises such as crunches, chest presses, triceps lifts and core exercises. They are best used to build muscle and endurance, develop flexibility and balance and also strengthen your core. They are also good for stretching your back, core, and legs.
Top Rated Exercise Balls in Pink
- GUARANTEED to be the Highest Quality Material on the Market Today. 100% Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
- GYM GRADE FITNESS BALL - Professional quality PVC material, Anti-Burst 2000lbs design able to stand up to the most rigorous workouts
- Wacces Yoga Balls promotes your overall strength, agility and balance at home, gym or in your office.
- Can be used as a Yoga, Pilates, fitness, workout, training or gym ball or pregnancy gymnastics equipment.
- ▲ A MUST-HAVE TRAINING BALL: Ideal for fitness studios, for workout at home or simply for healthy sitting
- ▲ ANTI-BURST AND DURABLE: Balance ball rated up to 2000 lbs, Made of eco-friendly, hypo-allergenic material
- INFLATES QUICKLY AND EASILY WITH HANDY PUMP TO JUMPSTART YOUR FITNESS WORKOUT ROUTINE: Get a quick start on optimizing your health -- every box we ship contains an Exercise Ball that inflates using the hand pump that goes with it....
- HEAVY DUTY ANTI-BURST RATING CAN MATCH ANY HEAVYWEIGHT: Our Exercise Ball is manufactured using gym quality standards. When used properly, it can carry the stress of heavy loads up to 2000 lbs without popping to prevent you from being...
- 9 INCH MULTI-USE MINI EXERCISE BALL - Perfect for yoga, pilates, barre, physical therapy or at home workouts that focus on strengthening your core, posture, balance, toning and sculpting muscles
- PROFESSIONAL GYM GRADE DESIGN - The mini balance ball is made from high quality PVC material and an Anti-Burst coating that is able to sustain up to 600lbs of pressure and stand up to the most rigorous workouts
- All around great addition to any fitness routine; Can be used for all fitness levels
- Strengthen and tone your core and your abs using the exercise sheet and DVD included in the package
- Package Includes: 1 Pink Fit Spirit Yoga Ball and Pump - 55cm
- Fortify and balance muscles while improving your overall fitness and posture.
- Size: 22.8''(58cm)-Diameter Of Ball, 9.0''(23cm)-Height Of Ball
- Material: PVC Ball And ABS Base(Environmental Friendly); Large Weight Capacity: 660 Lbs
- Due to the PVC material, some may look smaller than expected. Please inflating 80% of size on the initial inflation and left the ball overnight to get fully stretched. Then re-inflate 1-2 times to reach its recommended size
- Made of eco-friendly, phthalates & latex free, non-toxic materials. Supports 2200lbs - Safe for you & the environmentIdeal for strengthening and toning your overall body muscle
- ✅ SAVE MONEY ON GYM FEES! Why spend money on the gym? This multi-purpose home gym system has everything you need to support your fitness goals. Whether it's Pilates, Yoga, CrossFit or a full body workout, you can burn fat & tone all...
- ✅ GET FIT WHILST YOU SIT! The perfect flexible seating replacement for that office chair you spend hours on at your work desk. Take the opportunity to make a simple life change & improve your spinal health, build core strength to...
Which Exercise Ball to Buy
When you are choosing an exercise ball to buy, you should look for the following features:
Balls range in sizes, i.e. from 12 to 30 inches so make sure you get a ball that suits your height. When you sit on it, the feet should be flat on the ground and the knees are at 90 degrees.
Quality is a must. A high-quality ball will be tough and be resistant to any piercing. So buy a ball that is burst resistant so that when it bursts it deflates gently and slowly and not like a balloon.
It should be stable enough when it is inflated so that it doesn’t move while you are on it.
Get a ball that comes with a foot pump which makes it convenient enough for you.
A beginner should consider getting a softer ball till they gain stability and strength of using the ball.
Use your pink fitness ball on a padded surface, mat or carpet so that you are protected just in case you lose balance and near the wall so that you don’t lose your balance. If doing sitting exercises, keep your feet the same width with your shoulders for better stability. Maintain a natural curve of your back to strengthen the back.
As you exercise it is best to wear a shirt because not wearing one will make you sweat directly on the ball which makes it sweaty and slippery. A slippery ball is not good for working out as it may cause injuries and skin rashes or infection and makes working out frustrating.
Why Exercise with Fitness Ball
While working on the exercise ball, it provides a platform where you can increase the intensity of your workout so as to engage a lot of muscles. Using the right size of the exercise ball is essential so as to perform your exercises well, and get the most out of your workouts. The ball should be inflated well enough so that when you sit on it, your knees bend at 90 degrees angle.
The benefits of using an exercise ball as you exercise, include:
- It is good for restoring back and spine health and also prevention of further damage because it supports the back well as you stretch and exercise.
- Provides core stability, which enables you to perform activities such as pulling, lifting, pushing, throwing and bending much comfortably without straining.
- As you exercise, you can reach the hard to reach muscles, stabilize your muscle hence improve your posture and balance.
- The ball improves your endurance and muscle strength. Hence it helps tone the body muscle as you exercise.
The best exercises you can do with a stability ball.
Did you like this guide to pink exercise balls? Share with your friends!
Last update on 2017-10-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API