On this page you can find the best pink boxing gloves, but you can also learn why you should a get a pair and how to buy one.
More people are taking up boxing, not only because it’s a fun way to keep fit but because you also gain the skill in the process. However, boxing is still an intimidating activity to some given that way it has been portrayed in the media as being such a violent and masculine sport. This could be further from the truth because it is a great way to tone and sculpt your body.
Why gloves are important?
They have cushioning on the inside to protect your hands from injuries that come with boxing given that 1/3 of injuries from boxing occur in the hands. In order for you to enjoy the sport you need to get boxing gloves that fit your hand well.
It is important to wear them during training and sparring so as to sustain fewer injuries especially facial and to deliver less serious injuries when training.
Best Boxing Gloves for Women in Pink
- Dense two-layer sandwich of foam for added protection
- Full padding on the front and back of wrist to promote proper punching technique
- Color: Pink
- Size: 12 oz.
- New state of the art gel material dissipates impact energy and protects knuckles during training.
- Full wrist wrap strap provides superior wrist support and allows for a more customizable fit
- PU3G Material - Synthetic leather
- Great sparring and bag gloves
- 108" length includes thumb loop for proper alignment
- Breathable 100% cotton for comfort & support
- Woman's Wrist Wrap Training Boxing Gloves
- Closed Cell Foam Technology for Hand Protection
- PU leather construction for great durability and performance
- Triple density foam for enhanced shock absorption and long-lasting hand protection
- Performance Engineered Leather construction. High quality and durable material is easier to clean and maintain
- Gel Impact Protection Foam. Gel infused foam provides superb protection and softness to help prevent injury to your...
- Great for fitness classes to build muscular strength and cardio endurance
- Made from easy-to-clean and durable synthetic leather
- Premium synthetic leather along with excellent glove construction provides long lasting durability and functionality.
- Full wrist wrap strap provides superior wrist support and allows for a more customizable fit.
What boxing gloves should I get?
Be it sparring, bag training, cardio kickboxing or competitive kickboxing there are specific gloves for each type of boxing. Some of these types of boxing gloves include aerobic gloves, fight gloves, and training gloves.
It is important to buy the right boxing gloves before embarking on a boxing workout routine. More gloves that are tailored for women are being manufactured and it should be noted that they come in different sizes and types. You should look for gloves that fit comfortably to reduce the chances of injury to the fingers and the hands.
Variety of Weights
They come in a variety of weights which ranges from 8-20 ounces, lighter ones are typically used by professionals when participating in matches while heavier ones have a thicker padding and are used by beginners and also for sparring.
They are weighted either at the wrist or in the front. Gloves that are weighted at the front have more padding around the fingers lessening the force of the blows while gloves that are weighted at the wrist are tailored for match use or professional use; they, therefore, have thinner fronts in order to deliver harder blows.
Before trying on any boxing gloves you should tape your hands because the tape will affect how the gloves fit also a woman’s hands are normally taped during boxing.
Try on the boxing gloves in the weight and size you have determined and have someone lace them up completely or fix the Velcro tightly so you can see if they are a snug fit.
After you have tried on your first pick, try a size below or above the same. Boxing gloves come in small, medium, large and extra-large sizes so it should not be so difficult to select the best size. It is advisable to choose gloves that are a bit tight as opposed to gloves that are too loose because as you break them, they will stretch out a bit.
How to clean your boxing gloves?
Here is the guide how to do it.
Did you like this guide to pink boxing gloves? Share with your friends!